Relax, Rejuvenate and lose yourself in the serenity and tranquility of Pokhara with the best travel package designed solely with you and your best interests in mind. At EverestView we know its about you and only about you.
If Kathmandu and Pokhara were siblings, Pokhara would definitely be the laidback much cooler version of the two which is also probably why it is more popular among tourists.
Pokhara is all that you wish for – and more.
Pokhara’s major attractions run along the shore of the calm and relaxing Phewa Lake. On clear days, the lake stands in pride boasting one of the most tranquil view of boats painted in blue, red and yellow floating atop the reflection of the sky, and the magnificent Annapurna range.
- All the airport transfers by private tourist vehicle.
- 4 nights’ hotel Kathmandu including breakfast.
- 2 nights’ hotel in Pokhara including breakfast.
- Transportation for, airport transfers, sightseeing tour and from Kathmandu to Pokhara and return by private vehicle.
- All the applicable entrance fees.
- Local Tour guide.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) during the tour.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide & driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel ( No meals):
- Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley (B):
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (B):
- Day 04: Full day sightseeing tour of Pokhara city (B):
- Day 05: Pokhara to Kathmandu (B):
- Day 06: Full day sightseeing tour including ancient Bhaktapur (B):
- Day 07: Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure (B):