Gorkha Bandipur Pokhara…where the unification of Nepal was envisaged; the palace of the Shah dynasty stands tall at 3281 ft altitude to grant the then Kings a vantage point to watch their pupils as far as possible; where devastated buildings are reborn as classy cafes and restaurants; the city is a culmination of Newari culture; even after the massive earthquake, the magical aura of temples and residential buildings have been preserved and brought back to life; where calm and relaxing lakes speak of serenity and tranquility, and adventure is in front of the most beautiful backdrops imaginable.
Nepal, with its vivid terrain, a plethora of tourist activities to offer and a wide variety of flora and fauna, is a world on its own.
Gorkha is where Prithvi Narayan Shah took to the throne and envisaged a unified Nepal. Even though this place gained notoriety as the center of the massive earthquake that hit Nepal on 2015, it is gradually being restored to its former state. Old temples and residential buildings have been pulled out of the jaws of destruction and restored to radiate the historical architecture, and culture it once possessed. The city boasts the famous Shah Palace at an altitude of 3281ft with temples of Gorakhnath and Goddess Kali.
Bandipur is simply beautiful. It opens doors to a natural heaven with a panoramic view of snow-capped mountains and hills covered in green. The houses and people radiate the wonderful Newari culture. The city rejuvenates in joy with tourists flocking in and out.
Pokhara’s major attractions run along the shore of the calm and relaxing Phewa Lake. On clear days, the lake stands in pride boasting one of the most tranquil view of boats painted in blue, red and yellow floating atop the reflection of the sky, and the magnificent Annapurna range.
- All the airport transfers by private tourist vehicle.
- Three nights’ hotel Kathmandu including breakfast.
- One night accommodation in Gorkha including breakfast.
- One night accommodation in Bandipur including breakfast.
- Three nights’ hotel in Pokhara including breakfast.
- Transportation for, airport transfers, sightseeing tour and from Kathmandu – Gorkha – Bandipur – Pokhara and return by private vehicle.
- All the applicable entrance fees.
- Local Tour guide.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) during the tour.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide & driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
- Duffel or Rucksack bag or suitcase.
- Warm wool or synthetic hat that covers your ears (only if you are travelling in the cold season i.e January, February and December)
- Goggles or sunglasses for sunbeam dust and wind.
- A neck warmer is another piece of gear for extra warmth if you feel you will need it and is for cold season i.e January, February and December. (Optional)
- 1 pair warm gloves (This is required if your are travelling in cold season i.e January, February and December).
- T-shirts (2).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket (preferable if you are travelling in rainy season from June to September.)
- 1 pair cotton pants (loose jeans/khakis), 1 pair shorts.
- 2 pairs lightweight long underwear/thermals (if you are traveling in winter January, February and December).
- 2 pairs of liner socks, synthetic or capilene.
- 1 pair light camping shoes or sneakers..
- 1 pair sandals (Optional).
2. Medicines and First Aid Kits
- Extra Strength Excedrin for altitude related headaches.
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
- Immodium or Pepto bismol capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
- Diamox 125 or 250mg tablets for altitude sickness.
- 1 small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as mole skin, band-aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments, etc.
3. Miscellaneous but Important
- Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies)
- Durable wallet / pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks.
- Sun’s cream with SPF 40 is recommended
- Pocket knife.
- Water purification Iodine tablets
- Toiletry kit and be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu – transfer to hotel (No meals):
- Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Tour (B):
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Gorkha (B):
- Day 04: Gorkha to Bandipur (B):
- Day 05: Bandipur to Pokhara (B):
- Day 06: Pokhara – Naudanda – Pokhara (B):
- Day 07: Pokhara- Peace Stupa Pokhara (B):
- Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu (B):
- Day 09: Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure (B):