Balthali Village…where the sun is pleasant and the air rejuvenating, where hospitable smiles pose warm welcomes, thatched farmhouses host comfortable shelter, and where walks are exuberant amid rice terraces.
Nature lovers and bird watchers can spend many days exploring and discovering some exceptional species of wildlife, tradition and culture untouched by the modernity. This off the beaten track has endless trials leading to some ethnic tribes thus, offering excellent short hikes and many of the sacred and ancient temples and monasteries such as Namo Buddha, Indreshwar mahadev, Brahmayani temples are located in this region and still needs to be discovered and unveil its mysterious past.
If hiking amid rice terraces and thatched farmhouses is your thing, Balthali Village is the place to go. If learning unique and refreshing cultures is your thing, Balthali is the place to go. Simply put, if touring and trekking is your thing, Balthali is the place to go.
The trip begins at Kathmandu where we embark on a 40km journey to Balthali village, which rests at the confluence of two rivers Roshi and Ladku Khola (River). Balthali Village is home to a large number of flora ranging from tall Sal trees, beautiful rhododendron forests to small rice fields. The people and their unique cultures add to its pleasant and serene environment.
- All the airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Three Night accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Balthali on full board basis (breakfast lunch and dinner) in Balthali village resort or similar category.
- Transportation by Car/Van such as airport transfers, Kathmandu sightseeing and Balthali.
- Guide throughout the tour.
- All the applicable entrance fees.
- All the Tax, VAT and Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) during the tour except in Balthali.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide & driver. (Tipping is Expected But it is not mandatory).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
1. Tour Equipment
- Duffel or Rucksack bag or suitcase.
- Warm wool or synthetic hat that covers your ears (only if you are travelling in the cold season i.e January, February and December)
- Goggles or sunglasses for sunbeam dust and wind.
- A neck warmer is another piece of gear for extra warmth if you feel you will need it and is for cold season i.e January, February and December. (Optional)
- 1 pair warm gloves (This is required if your are travelling in cold season i.e January, February and December).
- T-shirts (2).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket (preferable if you are travelling in rainy season from June to September.)
- 1 pair cotton pants (loose jeans/khakis), 1 pair shorts.
- 2 pairs lightweight long underwear/thermals (if you are traveling in winter January, February and December).
- 2 pairs of liner socks, synthetic or capilene.
- 1 pair light camping shoes or sneakers..
- 1 pair sandals (Optional).
2. Miscellaneous but Important
- Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies)
- Durable wallet / pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks.
- Sun’s cream with SPF 40 is recommended
- Pocket knife.
- Water purification Iodine tablets
- Toiletry kit and be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel ( No meal):
- Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Tour (B):
- Day 03: Kathamndu- Balthali village (B, L, D):
- Day 04: Balthali village tour (B, L, D):
- Day 05: Balthali- Kathmandu (B):
- Day 06: Transfer to Airport for your departure (B):