You can relax and take comfort in knowing that should something go wrong, we have an experienced team available to help you, no matter what time of the day .
The right travel insurance covers costly surprises while you’re away from home.
International Travel Insurance
Australian Government’s travel advice website, advises ‘If you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel.’ We in affiliation with Cover More provide insurance for international trips for many types of unforeseen problems. Whether you are a or on a budget , our policy could save you and your family on medical bills, emergency evacuation costs and/or other unforeseen expenses.
Travel overseas with one of our policies and have the peace of mind knowing that if something goes wrong, we are here to help. Check out some of the benefits below. Each plan has different benefits so choose carefully for your own needs.
- Don’t stress about lost or delayed luggage. Get cover for lost bags and travel documents, including an allowance for any delayed baggage.
- Unexpected medical emergencies can and do happen. But if you’ve got a Cover-More policy, you have overseas medical and dental coverage.
- In case you get in a bind, policyholders have access to our 24/7 in-house emergency medical and travel assistance call centre.
- Going on a cruise? Cover-More can cover that. Be sure to check out the cruise add-on option.
- If you’re heading off on a winter holiday, add cover for snow skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling.