- Sydney: +61-0283870565
- Perth: +61-0452528095
Volunteer Tour In Nepal14 Days
Volunteer’s tours are becoming increasingly popular in Nepal these days. Everest View Travel & Tours has designed a Volunteer tour In Nepal program in which travelers will have opportunities to share their experiences about the people and development in their country with the rural and socially and economically marginalized people in Nepal.
We have designed our Volunteer Tour with mixed of activities which includes- sightseeing tour of the world heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley..
We have designed our Volunteer Tour with mixed of activities which includes- sightseeing tour of the world heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley, Volunteer Teaching in local Schools, participation on daily activities with local families and share the experiences with the local people where travelers will know about the lifestyle, cultures, people, festivals and rituals of locals.
It is very important for the local school children to advance their practical written and verbal English skills to improve their future job opportunities. Usually, English skills of the Nepalese students , specially in rural villages are very poor and your contribution to those community and the schools will make a huge difference in their quality of lives. In return you will have a chance to know the Typical people and Nepalese cultures along with People’s behaviors as a benefit of Volunteer Tour In Nepal. Moreover we have included one of the most popular tourist destinations- The Chitwan National park in our Volunteer Tour program .
About the Village:
In Our Volunteer Tour in Nepal program, we take you to Khahare Village, one of the remote Nepali village. 130 Kilometer North West of the Capital Kathmandu. A 6-7 hour drive by Local bus or Jeep. There are basic facilities available as this town. It is connected by the road network to the Capital and the village economy relies on traditional agriculture. And here you are going to do your volunteer work.
- Day 1 Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters): transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel.On arrival at Kathmandu Airport, you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to your hotel, brief description about the Volunteer Tour in Nepal program and overnight at hotel. (A)
- Day 2 Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley and pre- trip meeting: After breakfast, we proceed for our sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley which includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and Baudhanath Stupa as a part of Volunteer in Nepal tour. Please note, all of these monuments are UNESCO declared world heritage sites that represent a wonderful mix of Hinduism & Buddhism. Your tour will be accompanied with a professional licensed guide and we will have pre- trip meeting about the upcoming volunteer tour program and overnight at Hotel. (A, B)
- Day 3 Drive from Kathmandu to Khahare Bazaar – 7 Hours: After an early breakfast, we drive along Kathmandu – Pokhara High way for the first part of our program (journey) "volunteer tour in Nepal". We will then drive along many vibrant villages and irrigated terraces to Khahare. This will give you the first hand experience of Nepal’s rural landscapes. Once reach at the village, welcome by the villagers, interact with the locals and overnight at local house/home stay. (A, B, L, D).
- Day 4-10 Volunteer Teaching classes in local Schools, visit the neighboring villages, fishing in Netrawait River, hike and visit the Tripurasundari Temple, Visit the Netra Tal ( Lake), interact with the locals and share the experiences during these days of volunteer in Nepal program , overnight at local house/home stay.
- Day 11 Drive to Chitwan National park. After having breakfast, Our Jeep is ready to drive to Chitwan National park to provide you extra trip experience as a volunteer in nepal activities and overnight at lodge.
- Day 12 Full Day Jungle Activities: After breakfast we will set out for a full day of jungle activities that include Jungle Walking, Elephant Back Riding Safari across streams & into the jungles; we also enjoy watching the Elephants bathing and visit the elephant Breeding center, at eventide, while having supper, we enjoy a scintillating Tharu cultural stick dance that’s real exciting to watch in the evening. Overnight at our lodge (A, B, L, D).
- Day 13 Chitwan- Kathmandu: In the morning after breakfast, you will drive to Kathmandu, free time and Overnight at your Hotel B.B
- Day 14 Transfer to international airport for your final departure B We are confident that you’ve enjoyed one of the best holidays ever as a volunteer in Nepal & will go back home with lasting memories of this amazing country.Our escorts & vehicles will be on standby at your hotel to take you to the airport for your final departure to home sweet home.