- Sydney: +61-0283870565
- Perth: +61-0452528095
Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour09 Days
Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour is the easy way of stepping in the foot of majestic Everest Mountain. The route for EBC from Tibet stretches through High Passes, rivers, lakes and vast expanse of arid plateaus. Explore ancient cities of Gyantse, Tingri, Zhangmu and other cities. Visit the land of Gods in Lhasa City. Visit Rhongbuk Monastery before traveling to EBC.
At Everest View Travel & Tours, we offer 09days Everest Base Camp Tour itinerary. About an hour long flight along mountains will take us to Gonggar Airport. Explore Lhasa. Visit ancient Shera Monastery, Dropung Monastery, Dro Norbulinka Palace, Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Market Place. Drive through the second largest city of Tibet at Shigatse to Rongbuk Monastery. Walk through Rongbuk glacier to Everest Base Camp. The return trail progresses through Old Tingri to Zhangmu. Drive from Zhangmu to Nyalam and cross Friendship Bridge to enter Nepal.
We have not included any tours and accommodation for Nepal since the tour starts in Kathmandu and end in Kathmandu however we can arrange tours and accommodation in Kathmandu if you required or if you want to join the tour with some of Nepal tours and Trek, please do let us know with your dates and what you would like to see in Nepal then we will prepare combine tour itinerary for you:
- Flight from Kathmandu- Lhasa.
- Private transportation by jeep on tour.
- Tibet travel permit and EBC Permit
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Accommodation on twin sharing room basis.
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per our itinerary
- Daily breakfast.
- Lunch and dinner
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Insurance of any kind
- Personal expenses such as a drink, tips & etc.
- Day 1 Transfer to hotel: Departure Transport to Tribhuban Airport and Trans – Himalayan flight to Tibet (Gongaar airport) (1hr.) Drive to Lhasa (1hr.) – Full rest for acclimatization, overnight at hotel (A)
- Day 2 Lhasa tours- two Full Days Sightseeing Tour In Lhasa: you will Visit Potala Palace, Norbulinka Palace, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Bazaar, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery, overnight at hotel, ( A, B)
- Day 3 Lhasa tours- two Full Days Sightseeing Tour In Lhasa: you will Visit Potala Palace, Norbulinka Palace, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Bazaar, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery, overnight at hotel, ( A, B)
- Day 4 Lhasa –Gyantse (3950m) 250 Km: Drive to Gyantse via Yamadroke Lake and high passes: Kora LA (5,010m) & Kamba La (4,794m), overnight at lodge/guest house, ( A, B)
- Day 5 Gyantse – Xigatse (3,900m): Sight-seeing in Gyantse including Pholkor & Kumbum Monastery. PM: scenic drive to Xigatse(1.5hrs) through the typical Tibetan Countryside, overnight at lodge/guest house, ( A, B)
- Day 6 Xigatse –-Xegar (4,100m): 270km: Visit Panchen Lama’s Tashilhumpu Monastery. Then Drive to Xegar crossing over Gyatchula (a pass of 5,200m), overnight at lodge, (A, B)
- Day 7 Xegar – Ronbuk (4,980m): Scenic drive to Ronbuk through the beautiful Tibetan countryside. Explore Ronbuk Monastery (highest monastery in the world), overnight at lodge, (A, B)
- Day 8 Ronbuk – Everest BC – Nyalam (3700m): Rent a horse cart or walk to the Everest BC and explore around – back to Ronbuk further to Nyalam by over-crossing the high pass of lulang La (5,050m) from where one can enjoy the magnificent view of the Mt. Xishapagma (8,212m) & Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201m), overnight at Guest House, ( A, B)
- Day 9 Nyalam/Zhangmu – Kathmandu: After necessary border formalities continue scenic drive to Kathmandu through the green lush countryside, reach Kathmandu, tour completed, (B)