- Sydney: +61-0283870565
- Perth: +61-0452528095
Spiritual Tour Nepal07 Days
Everest View Travel believes in organizing varieties when planning its combo tours with a heady mix so that guests enjoy the best of a holiday which probably only happens once in a lifetime.Our Spiritual Tour Nepal is a venture that goes to places across Nepal tourists get to see the diverse cultures & climates of this Himalayan country.
Nepal is Spiritual Country that offers so much to arouse the interests of visitors who seek the mystic & the oriental when on holidays so far from home. The historic sites of Kathmandu with its ancient cobbled stone streets & old temples of yore that’s literally found at every corner of a street awake the history of this old Spiritual city to the core. The Durbar Squares of Kathmandu, Patan Durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, & the oldest temple of Buddhism – Swayambunath (monkey temple) are literal cultural delights that tell you of a history that refuses to be forgotten.And that’s exactly what we want you to get from this special Spiritual Tour Nepal package.
Some of the sites we will visit In this Special Spiritual Tour Nepal are UNESCO declared world Heritage sites of immense importance to the country. We also get to visit the birth place of Lord Buddha at the sacred site of Lumbini and also view various other Gompas built by the international community with religious followings in Buddhism. Visitors also walk through the sacred gardens & see the spot where the Buddha’s mother queen Mayadevi holds onto the bark of a tree while giving birth to the Buddha. Lumbini is an ideal sacred site to visit for the Buddhist faithful…
- All the transfers.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary.
- 2 night accommodation in Lumbini including breakfast as per the above itinerary.
- All the Transportation such as airport transfers, Sightseeing in the Kathmandu valley and lumbini by private tourist vehicles.
- Flight fate Bhairahawa to Kathmandu.
- All the applicable entrance fees.
- Tour guide throughout the tour.
Service not includes
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) during the tour.
- Your personal expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide & driver. (Tipping is Expected But it is not mandatory).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
Note- we have not included international flight to and from Nepal on our package, however we deal with the flight ticket to Nepal and return as well and offer you best flight fare, so, do let us know when you want to take this tour then we will offer you the tour with flight fare.
Departure of Spiritual Tour: We departure the tour every day, so, do let us know when you want to take the tour then we will make arrangement for the tour.
- Day 1 Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters): On your arrival in the Kathmandu airport (TIA) you will be greeted by a representative from Everest View Travel. After completing your custom formalities (Visa, etc) pick up your luggage and look for our rep with an Everest View Travel display board at the arrival gate. You will be then transferred to your hotel. After check in, you can take a rest, go for a stroll down the road & get familiar with your surroundings - it all depends upon your interests and how good you feel after all the jetlag. In the evening we will organize a Welcome Dinner at an excellent traditional Nepalese Restaurant where you will enjoy a Nepalese cultural program as well as a fine meal, ( A)
- Day 2 Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley: After a good night’s rest & a hearty breakfast at the hotel, we set out for a Sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu valley which begins in Kathmandu Durbar square, Swayambunath (Monkey temple) in the morning and sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple and Baudhnath Stupa in the afternoon. Kathmandu is a wonderful mix of the ancient & the new & this includes western influences that sometimes makes visiting the capital an interesting place to spend time in as the old stubbornly jostles for its place with rising attractions from Europe & the west. Some of the sites you visit are UNESCO declared world heritage sites & you will truly enjoy visiting these ancient monuments & learning of its mystic history you’re your professional guide. Overnight at Hotel, ( A, B)
- Day 3 Drive from Kathmandu to Lumbini – 7-8 Hours: We drive to Lumbini today - about 200 kilometers south-west from Kathmandu which takes about 7-8 hours. We say adieu to the ancient valley, and head toward the flatlands of Nepal's teeming Terai. Generally, the weather gets hot and humid in the plains except in the winter. Perhaps, Lumbini is the most important Buddhist pilgrimage site - the place where Buddha was born. In case we reach Lumbini around sunset time, we can stroll around in the local market to have a glimpse of local lifestyles hereabouts. Overnight at Lumbini, ( A, B)
- Day 4 Full day sightseeing tour in Lumbini: umbini is one of the world's major religious, architectural, and historical sites. We devote our time today in visiting as many places and sites in Lumbini as possible. The place is really a big area with monuments, temples, and ancients sites making it a UNESCO World Heritage Site. First we visit the Mayadevi temple which is built on the exact place where Buddha was born. We spend some time wandering around the gardens. We also visit the museum and peace pagoda. Some of the important landmarks and monuments in Lumbini include: Ashoka's Pillar erected by Emperor Ashoka (249 BC) on the spot of Buddha's birth which also has the oldest inscription in Nepal. There are many Buddhist Temples founded by the devotees from different countries: they include Tibetan, Chinese, Japanese and Burmese, Korean, etc. Overnight at Lumbini, ( A, B)
- Day 5 Lumbini to Kathmandu: After b/fast, you have free time to see around and drive to Bhairahawa airport and flight to Kathmandu and Overnight at your Hotel, ( A, B)
- Day 6 Full day sightseeing tour including Bhaktapur: After enjoying a good breakfast in your hotel, we will embark for Sightseeing at the ancient Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square that are highly known for their immense & tragic historical features that include heritage monuments that still echo the vibrant histories of these once-upon-a-time ancient kingdoms that had separate kings who lived life to the hilt but suffered tragic defeats at the hands of the famous Gurkha king Prithvi Narayan Shah & bullet holes can still be seen on the wall of these ancient palaces till this day. It was king Prithvi that finally unified a feudal Nepal that was constantly at war with one another and created a dynasty that still survives in Nepal today. At eventide, we attend a farewell dinner in one of the most famous hotels for Nepalese cuisine & while enjoying our delicious meals we will be entertained with a scintillating cultural dance performed by the local belles. Overnight at Hotel, ( A, B)
- Day 7 Transfer to international airport for your final departure B: We are confident that you’ve enjoyed one of the best holidays ever & will go back home with lasting memories of this amazing country. Our escorts & vehicles will be on standby at your hotel to take you to the airport for your final departure home sweet home. It’s been wonderful knowing you. We hope to see you again!! Bon Voyage!, ( B)