- Sydney: +61-0283870565
- Perth: +61-0452528095
Short Lhasa Tibet Tour04 Days
Everest View Travel & Tours have come up with short Lhasa Tibet Tour for those who wish to explore the jewel of Tibet but could not do so because of their busy schedule. Lhasa, the capital of Tibet is the historical city that has been existing since 1300yrs before. Being the capital city, Lhasa is the center of politics, religion, economy and culture. Explore its monasteries, temples and palaces. Visit the rooms of Dalai Lama in Potala Palace. Observe ancient Buddhist scriptures.
Taking Lhasa Tour is the best option if you are looking for brief escape from your mundane life at cheap cost. Take Kathmandu Lhasa flight and fly high above Himalaya to land in Gonggar Airport. Stop by ancient Tashilumpo, Kumbum and Shera Monastery. Explore the historic Pelkhor and Jokhang Temples. Visit Norbulinka palace and famed Potala Palace and traverse ancient Barkhor Market.
We have organized short Tour of Lhasa as 4-days package that will let you experience all major highlights in Lhasa. This tour can be taken by people from every age group. Upon your interest, this tour can be extended as Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour.
- Tibet travel permit.
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Accommodation in Tibet as per itinerary.
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Breakfast in tour.
- Flight from Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Cost not included in Cost Include section
- Day 1 Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa Take about an hour long Kathmandu to Lhasa Flight and fly high above Himalaya to land at Gongar Airport in Lhasa. Lhasa which translates as City of Gods in English is the capital city of Tibet. Meet with the local representative and transfer to hotel. Explore the surrounding for better acclimatization.
- Day 2 Lhasa Tour We will explore Lhasa on this day. Shera Monastery, Norbulinka palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Market are some of the major sites that should not be missed. Norbulinka Temple is the summer house of Dalai Lama and Jokhang Temple is the spiritual centre of Tibetan Village. Follow the ancient route to the busy Barkhor market and return to hotel in Lhasa.
- Day 3 Second Day of Lhasa Tour We will visit prominent Potala Palace and Drepung Monastery on this day. Potala Palace is the ancient palace that houses private rooms of Dalai Lama. We will also explore large state rooms and chapels. This palace was built in 17th century. Drepung Monastery is one of the largest monasteries in Tibet.
- Day 4 Departure We will take about 2hours of journey to Gonggar Airport. Catch a flight from Lhasa to your next destination.