- Sydney: +61-0283870565
- Perth: +61-0452528095
Kathmandu Transit Tour3 Days
We Kathmandu transit tour package, we have designed 03day tour and the 3-day Kathmandu Transit Tour has been designed for those visiting Kathmandu for a very short time period, especially for business people and professionals or the travelers in transit. If you wish to make an extended tour of the valley then we have some other longer days package as well, please do let us if you have longer holidays and want to extend Nepal tour to other cities then we will offer tailor tour itinerary as per your need and days you have for Nepal.
The Kathmandu valley, capital of Nepal Kathmandu is a meeting point of Hinduism and Buddhism, more over Kathmandu is the cultural and commercial hub of Nepal and the valley contains three fabled cities – Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. Each city has temples, palaces, squires, courtyards, monasteries, and Stupa. Kathmandu has many sites recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage sites. We take you to some of the World Heritage Sites in this short tour on Kathmandu
This Kathmandu Tour and Sightseeing encompasses the true of experience of perfect holiday package. You will be greeted with enriching experiences within very short time in this holiday tour in Kathmandu. The Hindu culture and the Buddhist way of life, medieval architecture, culture and traditions make this beautiful valley top tourist destinations for holiday, culture, adventure and study/ research purposes.
This guided tour of Kathmandu valley can be tailored according to your holiday schedule and there are enough things to make your holiday tour an awesome experience.
- All the Transfer by the private vehicles.
- 2 nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary.
- Private vehicle, Tour guide and entrance fees on tour.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) during the tour.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide & driver. (Tipping is Expected But it is not mandatory).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
Departure: we can departure this tour on any day you are traveling to Nepal so, do let us know when you would like to take the tour.
- Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu and Sightseeing Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath: Upon your arrival in the Kathmandu airport (TIA), you will be received by our representative with an Escape Nepal display board or your name written in a paper at the arrival gate then transferred to the hotel and check in to the hotel and We will start our guided tour to Kathmandu Durbar, an UNESCO World Heritage Sites - and the famous Buddhist monastery and Stupa named Swayambhunath also known as 'Monkey Temple' among the foreigners and overnight at hotel. (A)
- Day 2 Visit Pashupatinath, Bhaktapur & Patan: After breakfast at hotel, we start a guided tour to another three UNESCO world heritage sites in the Kathmandu valley which includes Pashupati Nath Temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Squire and Patan Durbar Squire and overnight at hotel. (A, B) Note- you can take one hour scenic Everest Experience mountain flight in the morning before the tours starts, you are on vacation & this only happens once probably in a lifetime…enjoy it today because tomorrow never comes and please inform us for the arrangement.
- Day 3 Visit Bouddhanath & then transfer to airport: After breakfast, we stat our guided tour to Boudhanath. The Buddhists shrine of Bouddhanath is one of the largest stupas in the world, and one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage and tourist destinations in Kathmandu. After visiting Bouddhanath, we transfer to airport for your departure. (B).