- Sydney: +61-0283870565
- Perth: +61-0452528095
Kathmandu – Pokhara Tour7 Days
This Pokhara tour will engage you once in a lifetime chance to experience all- in- one holiday activities including sightseeing, hiking, boating, paragliding, kayaking and cultural tour.
Pokhara valley comprised of vibrant city and serene rural areas is nestled by Annapurna mountain range, is one of the most preferred tourist destination not only in Nepal but all over the world. This fascinating valley of lakes contains seven major lakes, many caves, waterfalls, and hills and the majestic Himalayas towering the blue sky. Pokhara also serves as the entry point to the famous Annapurna Base Camp trekking. In addition, the ethnic and indigenous population surrounding the city adds to charm for visitors. Pokhara tour has been popularly sought by tourists both domestically and internationally for trekking, sightseeing, photography, movie making, and cultural tours and research purposes.
The city of Pokhara situated at an altitude 800 meters, sits on the bank of Phewa Lake with almost all the amenities of top tourist destination. It is located at central part of Nepal and about 200 km away from the capital city of Kathamndu. The three famous mountain ranges of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu, among top ten highest mountains in the world are within 50 kms from city center.
You can travel by private car, tourist bus or via flight from Kathmandu. The flight usually takes 30 minutes to reach and drive takes about 6 hours.
We have 07day itinerary to visit Pokhara and we have included your arrival plus departure days and tours in Kathmandu as well, and we have included drive from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu however if you prefer to take flight then we can offer you flight instead flight as well, the 07day Kathmandu-Pokhara sightseeing tour will take into the very heart of this famous tourist destination in Nepal. From the boating in famous Phewa, sightseeing from Sarangkot and much more.
- All airport transfers.
- Four nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itienrary.
- Two nights’ Accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast as per the above itinerary.
- Transportation for, airport transfers, sightseeing tour and from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All the applicable entrance fees.
- Local Tour guide.
- All the tax, VAT and service charge.
Service not includes-
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) during the tour.
- Your personal expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide & driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
Note- we have not included your international flight to and from Nepal on our Pokhara tour however we can offer best fare for the flight to Nepal and return so, do let us know when you would like to take this tour then we can offer you the tour package with flight included.
Pokhara tour departures: we offer departure to this tour every day, when ever you want to travel and take this tour so, let us know with you date for the arrangement.
- Day 1 Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters): Transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel.You will be met by our airport representative and transferred to hotel, your evening is relevantly free and after you have refreshed, you can get familiar with the area by going for a stroll down the street. At eventide our Tour Manager will meet you at your hotel to brief you on program during your stay in Nepal. Have supper, & its then rest & your first overnight in the city of cows & temples, probably the most in the world. ( A).
- Day 2 Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley: After a good night’s rest & a hearty breakfast at the hotel, we set out for a Sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu valley which begins in Kathmandu Durbar square, Swayambunath (Monkey temple) in the morning and sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple and Baudhnath Stupa in the afternoon. ( A, B) Note- you can take one hour scenic Everest Mountain Flight in the morning - please contact for booking this extra tour.
- Day 3 Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara - 6 Hours After an early morning breakfast at the hotel, it’s a wonderful scenic drive to Pokhara as we cruise through colorful rural settings that you will much enjoy from the windows of your bus/Car which takes about 6 hours before you drive into the lake city. On reaching Pokhara, you will check into your Hotel, refresh and our sightseeing of Fewa Lake and the Barahi temple begins; overnight at your Hotel. ( A, B)
- Day 4 Full day sightseeing tour of Pokhara city: Full day sightseeing tour of Pokhara that includes a drive to Sarangkot to experience an ecstatic Sunrise, the landscapes from this vantage point is a literal feast for the eyes. We also visit the Seti Gandaki gorge, the old Bindhyabasini Temple, David’s fall, the Gupteshwor caves & an interesting Tibetan refugee camp. We also do some boating on the lovely Fewa Lake, we will truly enjoy this. Overnight at Hotel. ( A, B). Note- you have option of taking Paragliding tour in Pokhara- please contact for booking extra this tour.
- Day 5 Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: After having breakfast at hotel- you will have leisure time and drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at your Hotel. ( A, B)
- Day 6 Full day sightseeing tour including ancient Bhaktapur: After enjoying a good breakfast in your hotel, we will embark for Sightseeing at the ancient Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square that are highly known for their immense & tragic historical features that include heritage monuments that still echo the vibrant histories of these once-upon-a-time ancient kingdoms that had separate kings who lived life to the hilt but suffered tragic defeats at the hands of the famous Gurkha king Prithvi Narayan Shah & bullet holes can still be seen on the wall of these ancient palaces till this day. It was king Prithvi that finally unified a feudal Nepal that was constantly at war with one another and created a dynasty that still survives in Nepal today. At eventide, we attend a farewell dinner in one of the most famous Restaurants for Nepalese cuisine & while enjoying our delicious meals we will be entertained with a scintillating cultural dance performed by the local belles. Overnight at Hotel. ( A, B).
- Day 7 Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure. We are confident that you’ve enjoyed one of the best holidays ever & will go back home with lasting memories of this amazing country. Our escorts & vehicles will be on standby at your hotel to take you to the airport for your final departure home sweet home. It’s been wonderful knowing you. We hope to see you again!! Bon Voyage! ( A, B).