- Sydney: +61-0283870565
- Perth: +61-0452528095
Goa Tour12 Days
Goa Tour is well known for the perfect holiday destination package and golden land awaited in the western region of India. The place is one of the paradises of sea, sand and the magnificent mountain ranges. Goa is the land of long standing tradition, music and dance. The fascinating cocktail of cultures has made Goa quite unique and exciting.
The beautiful landscape of Goa is surrounded by Maharastra in the North, Karnataka to the East and South. The Western part of Goa is bounded by Arabian Sea. Goa occupied an area of 3,702 square km. There is hot and humid climate throughout the year in Goa. Even there is short dry season from November to March. From june to october is monsoon season. The temperature of Goa is 27,4 °C.
The official language in Goa is Konkani. Besides Marathi and Portuguese language is also spoken within Goa. Goa is the smallest state in overall India. Panaji is the state capital of Goa. Vasco da Gamma is the magnificent city in Goa. There is only two district in Goa. Its culture is in fact influenced by Portuguese. If we go back to the history of Goa, we can notice that once Goa was the province of Portuguese from the early 16 century and this continued for about 450 years. Goa is officially annexed by India in 1961.
Goa has gained popularity as one of the major tourism destinations in India with its rich panoramic sea beach, flora and fauna, historical architectures, temples, churches, hotels and so on. Tourism is one of the fundamental economic sources in Goa. So Tourism in Goa plays crucial role to uplift the economy of India.The hospitality industry is well flourished in Goa. All ranges of hotels from highly sophisticated to budget hotels are available for the tourists & guests. Every years huge numbers of local and international tourists visit Goa. The landscape of Goa is characterized by about 101 kilometers of coastline with beautiful sandy beaches.The sea beach in Goa is so popular not only in India, but also around the world. Sea beach is so safe that it is regularly surveillanced by guides. So you don’t need to be afraid to have a great time in the beach of Goa. Safety is one of the important features in Goa. On the beaches located close to terraced elevations which merge as 30 to 100 meters high table lands in the foothills of the Western Ghats. The Western Ghats are a mountain range, whose highest point in Goa is the 1,167-meter high mountain Sonsogor. Due to the many wide rivers, most of which originate in the Western Ghats, the coastline is dissected in many river deltas.
In the mountains, especially from a height of 500 meters, you find an impressive flora and fauna. In Goa there are still large areas of intact rainforests and jungles. There you will find mainly fig, sal and teak trees and magnolia plants. Furthermore, one finds here mangroves, cashew, coconut trees and wide rice fields. You can lose yourself to the lush green dense forest in the east of Goa. A trek in the forest brings one face to face with the long forgotten treasure of the wild. If you are lucky, then you may have chance to meet with the wild native of the forest. There is unique wildlife includes Gaure, striped hyenas, jackals Gold, kingfishers, Hirtenmainas, Sambars, muntjac and the rare Indian leopards. You can have chance to study of flora and fauna in the dense forest of Goa. You journey to the forest will be memorable for ever. And you will remember the moment in the rest of your life.
Top 10 places to visit in Goa are as follows :
– Beaches in Goa
– Dudhsagar Waterfalls in Goa
– churches in Goa
– Carnivals in Goa
– Fort Aguada
– Spice Plantations
– Lamgau Caves
– Madei Wildlife Sanctuary
– Goa State Museum
- Day 1 Kathmandu 1,400 m (4,600 ft) to Sunauli (105 m). You have to catch evening bus to Sunauli. It takes 8 to 9 Hours from Bus. Stay overnight in bus.
- Day 2 Sunauli (105 m) to Gorakhpur (84m / 276 ft)-Mumbai (14m / 46 ft). Arriving to Sunauli at 5 am. Drive to Grokhapur. From where you can catch afternoon train for Mumbai. Stay overnight in Train.
- Day 3 Train.
- Day 4 Arrival in Mumbai: Early in the morning you will arrive in Mumbai. Stay in hotel and rest some hour. Sightseeing in Mumbai. Stay overnight Hotel.
- Day 5 Mumbai (14m / 46 ft) to Goa. Drive to Goa by Bus. It takes 14 hours to reach Goa.
- Day 6 Goa. Sightseeing of North Goa. Stay Hotel at Goa.
- Day 7 Goa. Sightseeing of South Goa. Enjoy your free time in Beach. Stay overnight at Hotel.
- Day 8 Goa to Delhi. Enjoy your free time till evening. Then, catch the evening train for Delhi. Stay overnight in Train.
- Day 9 Train.
- Day 10 Arrive Delhi: Arriving Delhi in the early morning. Shopping and marketing till evening in your leisure time. Stay overnight at Hotel.
- Day 11 Full day sightseeing in Delhi. In the evening catch train to Gorakhpur. Stay overnight at train.
- Day 12 Arrive Gorakhpur in the morning. Direct drive to Sunauli. Catch bus for Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu at 8 pm.