- Sydney: +61-0283870565
- Perth: +61-0452528095
Honeymoon In Nepal Tour10 Days
If you are looking for a unique honeymoon destination, Nepal might just fit your criteria. Nepal is an ideal destination for a newly married couple to celebrate their union in a unique fashion. Honeymoon In Nepal is a complete pack of the luxury, nature and the serenity in the lap of the majestic Himalayas.
Nepal is one of the ultimate destinations to give a launch pad to your amazing life with the life partner. Plan your Honeymoon in Nepal and steal away your precious time from the chaos of the world in the presence of the person you chose to live rest of your life with celebrating your honeymoon in Himalaya.
Everest View Travel is offering the best possible Honeymoon In Nepal tour services to help you create the memories that you can endure all your life.
- Airport picks up and drop service.
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary.
- 1 night accommodation in Nagarkot including breakfast as per the above itinerary.
- 2 nights 3 days Chitwan tour including all the meals, accommodation, guide , entrance as per the above itinerary.
- 1 day rafting as per the above itinerary.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast as per the above itinerary.
- All the transportation Kathmandu, sightseeing, Nagarkot, Chitwan, Rafting, Pokhara by private vehicles.
- All the entrance fees.
- Guide for the whole trip.
- All government taxes.
- Champagne and flowers in your room where possible ( Not all hotels can provide)
(We can also squeeze one hour mountain flight for you, a flight that will take you through the middle of world’s tallest mountains with spectacular views. This is optional and not included on offered price) What is Not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan
- International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Lunch and Dinner (except while you are in Chitwan).
- Your personal expenses.
- All the drinks and meals
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide & driver. (Tipping is Expected But it is not mandatory).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
- Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu- Pick up from Kathmandu airport (1345meters) by our airport representative and transfer to a luxury hotel, Evening free for stroll around the the city of Kathmandu and overnight at hotel in Kathmandu. ( A).
- Day 02 Half day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley and Transfer to Nagarkot: After breakfast, we will pick you up for half day city sightseeing that includes Pashupatinath Temple, one of the most important Hindu temple in Nepal and monastery of Buddha, also known as Baudhanath Stupa, the largest Budhhist monastery in Nepal followed by a hour and a half ride to Nagarkot, a hill station with amazing sunset view. Overnight at luxury Hotel. ( A, B).
- Day 03 Nagarkot- Bhaktapur- Kathmandu: After breakfast, we will proceed to Bhaktapur Durbar Square , an ancient city with awe-inspiring architecture followed by drive back to Kathmandu, free evening and overnight at hotel. ( A, B).
- Day 04 Kathmandu-Rafting - Chitwan- 8 Hours: After breakfast, we travel overland from Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park. On the way, 02-03 hours short rafting at Trishuli River. Continue driving to Chitwan. Overnight at Lodge. ( A, B, L, D).
- Day 05 Full day Jungle activities: After breakfast, you get a full day jungle safari activities in Chitwan national Park - if you are lucky enough , you will encounter many amazing wild creatures like rhinoceroses, Chitwan's royal Bengal tigers, leopards, monkeys, many types of deer and reptiles. Have your camera gears handy - preferably with a telephoto lens and you will not miss any shots. Overnight at Lodge. ( A, B, L, D).
- Day 06 Chitwan - Pokhara- 6 Hours:You will be taken for Bird watching tour in the morning before breakfast then transfer to Pokhara- check into the hotel, visit the Lake and the Barahi temple. Overnight at Hotel. ( A, B).
- Day 07 Pokhara- Sarangkot - 4 hours: Around half an hour mountain drive to Sarangkot Phedi after breakfast , a beautiful view point with the panoramic mountain views. Overnight at Guesthouse. ( A, B,).
- Day 08 Sarangkot – Pokhara – 3 hours: Witness the sunrise from the closest you can ever get, have breakfast and hike down to Phedi for one and half hour then drive back to Pokhara city. Afternoon consists of Quick tour of Seti Gandaki, David’s fall, Bat Cave, Bindhyabasini Temple and Old Bazzar and peace pagoda. Overnight at hotel. ( A, B).
- Day 09 Pokhara - Kathmandu- 6 Hours: After breakfast at the hotel we will drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu which takes about 6 hours, however you have options of flight as well which takes about 30 minutes- and Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel. ( A, B).Note- you have an options of taking 30 minute flights to Kathmandu instead of drive - Please let us know your preference"
- Day 10 Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure: We always strive to give you nothing less than the best. We are confident that you’ve enjoyed one of the best holidays ever & will go back home with lasting memories of this amazing country. Our escorts & vehicles will be on standby at your hotel to take you to the airport for your final departure home sweet home. It’s been wonderful knowing you. We hope to see you again!! Bon Voyage! ( B).